Sonic Nitrile Powder Free Examination Gloves
Aurelia Gloves Supermax Healthcare Inc www.aureliagloves.com
- “They fit very well, good cuff length, and I love the color.”
- “My skin felt smoother and healthier using these gloves.”
- “If you like a very form fitted glove, these are great.”
- “This is the first non-latex glove I’ve liked.”
- “The ability to hold instruments without them slipping was great.”
- “Tactile sensitivity was fantastic, it was as if I was not wearing gloves.”
- “Last a long time during procedures.”
- “I experienced no hand fatigues, and they didn’t grip the palm of your hand too tightly.”
- Try a couple of sizes to see which is the most comfortable.
- Be gentle when pulling them on.
- Keep the fingers of the gloves as dry as possible.
Sonic Nitrile Powder Free Examination Gloves were evaluated by 39 consultants with an average of 70 uses per consultant.
- Flexible and elastic for comfort.
- Good fit and availability of sizes.
- Durable and resistant to tearing.
- Good tactile sensitivity.
Sonic Nitrile Powder Free Examination Gloves are nonsterile, single-use disposable ambidextrous gloves. The gloves are 100% nitrile, latex-free and powder-free, 2.2 mil thick, and feature a beaded cuff. Sonic Nitrile Powder Free Examination Gloves are available in an indigo color in boxes of 300 in extra small, small, medium or large sizes, and in an extra-large size in boxes of 270. They are supplied in cases of 10 boxes.
Nonsurgical patient procedures.
- The body of the glove and its fingers are textured.
- Automated packing to enhance single glove dispensing.