Blossom® Chloroprene Gloves
- “Effortless to use. What a pleasure.”
- “Incredibly easy to put on and extremely comfortable to wear.”
- “Excellent fit and non-slip. The fit at the tip of the fingers was wonderful.”
- “Fit was much better than most, but I did get tearing at the wrist a few times upon donning.”
- “Great colors.”
- “These gloves have the best tactile sensitivity out of any I have ever used.”
- “Less pressure, didn’t cause cramping and they felt almost breathable.”
- “Stretchability felt like latex.”
- “Smooth feel on the interior aspect, felt great.”
- “I had no hand fatigue.”
- Nonsurgical patient procedures.
- High level of tactile sensitivity.
- High level of protection.
Wear these gloves – not nitrile.
- Blossom Chloroprene Gloves were evaluated by 45 consultants, with a total of 2170 uses.
- Easy to don.
- Excellent stretchability.
- Excellent tactile sensitivity.
Blossom® Chloroprene Gloves are latex-free, single-use, disposable examination (medical) gloves. They are designed to offer excellent tactile sensitivity and comfort while providing protection during non-surgical patient procedures. The gloves are tested to ensure that they offer maximum safety and pass the Food & Drug Administration’s 1,000 ml water leak test. Blossom Chloroprene Gloves are available in boxes of 100 in extra-small, small, medium, large, and extra-large sizes in pink or green.