Microflex NeoSoft Gloves
- “Soft, comfortable and very easy to put on.”
- “They felt great! They were soft and supple, not sticky or hot.”
- “Long, stretchy, lightweight and strong.”
- “Excellent fit— non-slip and good tactile sensation.”
- “Size seemed a little large. Nice fit when I tried the small size, I normally use a medium.”
- “These gloves helped to reduce skin irritation.”
- “Our staff is anxious to buy them.”
- “They did not fit well in the palm area. Not a good fit at the cuff.”
- “We didn’t notice much fingertip texturing, but the instruments didn’t slip.”
- “Made my hands sweat.”
- “They tore easily. The first two gloves I tried tore at the same place on the index finger along a seam before even using them. ”
- “My assistants complained of a bad smell when the gloves were removed. They did not seem to have an odor prior to wearing them.”
- HYDRASOFT Technology rehydrates dry and cracked skin and improves overall skin condition
- Ultra-lightweight design for enhanced tactile sensitivity
- Neoprene gloves
- Textured fingertips for a secure, reliable grip
- Soft texture
Microflex NeoSoft Gloves were evaluated by 40 consultants, with a total of 1,481 uses.
- Easy to don, soft and comfortable
- Good stretchability
- Lightweight and good tactile sensitivity
- You may want to order a size down from your usual glove size.
Microflex® NeoSoft™ Gloves are single-use, disposable ambidextrous examination (medical) gloves. They are made of neoprene, latex-free, and designed to offer excellent comfort and softness, while providing protection for dental healthcare personnel during nonsurgical patient procedures. The HYDRASOFT™ technology incorporated into the gloves helps to rehydrate dry and cracked skin and to improve skin condition. In addition, the gloves are ultra-lightweight for enhanced tactile sensitivity and incorporate textured fingertips for reliable grip in a wet environment. Microflex NeoSoft Gloves are available in extra-small, small, medium, large, and extra-large sizes – 100 gloves per box.