QualiTouch Blue Nitrile Left/Right Fitted Gloves (2018 Product Award)
- The contoured fit of the thumb and fingers provides comfort and a reduction in hand fatigue, especially in long procedures.
- The nature of the thermo-responsive nitrile used to make QualiTouch Blue Nitrile Fitted Gloves is that they feel snug at first, then adapt to the hand as they warm to body temperature.
- The gloves provide a level of comfort closer to latex.
- QualiTouch Left/Right Fitted Gloves were evaluated by 23 consultants in 2000 uses.
- These fitted gloves are ideal when performing long procedures since they allow the hands to maintain a relaxed position.
- Textured fingertips provide good grip and tactile sensitivity.
- The light blue color is easy on the eyes.
- Use the Glove Sizing Guide, printable from the company’s website, to select the proper size.
- “No hand fatigue!”
- “Sturdy gloves with no defects.”
- “Great tactile feel.”
- “Nice fit and ergonomics.”
- “Easy to put on.”
- “These gloves achieve a high standard for quality of manufacturing and durability.”
- “Sizes run a little small.”
- “Enhance the left/right marking on the box.”
QualiTouch Blue Nitrile Left/Right Fitted Gloves are exam gloves with a surgical fit. The gloves are powder free and are manufactured on an anatomical form with curved fingers and textured fingertips. QualiTouch Blue Nitrile Fitted Gloves are available in 5 sizes: 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, and 8.5.