Reflection Sapphire Sensitive Nitrile Gloves
- “This is a fantastic glove! It is easy to put on, very comfortable, great tactile sense.”
- “Compared to what I have been using, they are a godsend.”
- “These gloves grip instruments well.”
- “I liked the lack of chemicals. They didn’t irritate my hands.”
- “The fit was better than other gloves. Great finger fit, without sagging or extra material.”
- “My hands did not perspire.”
- “Comfortable. No hand fatigue or pressure.”
- “Removing them from the box was easy. They did not come out all bunched up.”
- “Seem to be a little more slippery when handling instruments.”
- “They made my hands very dry, I had to use more lotion.”
Reflection Sapphire Sensitive Nitrile Gloves were evaluated by 45 consultants, with a total of 2254 uses.
- Easy to don.
- Latex-free and free of other irritating chemicals.
- Excellent stretchability.
- Good tactile sensitivity.
- Wide range of sizes.
- Non-surgical patient procedures.
- Textured for tactile sensitivity.
- Latex-free and powder-free.
- Fabricated to fit hands’ natural contours.
- Free of other chemicals that may be associated with allergies and skin sensitivity.
Reflection Sapphire Sensitive Nitrile Gloves offer superior fit, feel and performance. They’re thin, yet strong and stretchy. The exclusive formula makes this glove a great alternative for those sensitive to latex and many of the chemicals commonly used to manufacture latex and non-latex gloves. These gloves are not manufactured with Natural Rubber Latex, Carbamates, Thiurams, Thioureas, Dithiocarbamates, Benzothiazoles, and Guanidines that may cause allergic reactions. There are 12 boxes to a case