High Q Bond SE
- “A good product for short crown preps and post cementation.”
- “Good viscosity – it stays where placed.”
- “While the material set up quickly with ambient light, I found that useful when cementing translucent posts.”
- “Good radiopacity.”
- “The mixing tips supplied are very good.”
- “Translucent appearance is great for veneers and good for ceramic inlays and onlays.”
- “I would prefer not to have to wait before tack curing.”
- “The self-cure working and setting times were a little too fast.”
- For better handling, let it return to room temperature after removing it from the refrigerator.
- Be careful to allow more setting time for metallic restorations.
- Tack-cure the cement for 5 seconds before removing excess cement.
- Work without the operatory light shining on the syringe – be careful if you have a light on your loupes.
- High Q Bond SE was evaluated by 33 consultants and used 426 times in total.
- Compatible with halogen, LED and plasma arc lights.
- Easy to dispense and place.
- Good viscosity.
- Easy clean-up.
- Dual cured.
- Cementation of crowns and bridges, inlays, and onlays.
- Cementation of ceramic crowns.
- Cementation of posts and cores.
- Virtually no taste or odor.
High Q Bond SE is a fluoride-releasing, radiopaque, self-etch, dual-cured self-adhesive resin cement. The cement is dispensed using an automix tip, has a working time of 1.5 to 3.5 minutes in ambient light (temperature-dependent), and an intraoral setting time of 2.5 to 4.5 minutes in self-cure mode. The cement can be tack-cured before removal of excess cement and light-cured at the margins using a halogen, plasma arc or LED light. Refrigeration is required for maximum shelf life of two years. High Q Bond SE is available in shades A2, White and Translucent. It is delivered in kits containing one automix syringe of resin cement (5 mL) in the selected shade, 10 automix syringe tips, 10 intra-oral angular tips (size fine), 10 intraoral angular tips (size long XX-fine), and a mixing pad.