GC America, Inc www.gc.dental/america
- 12 Clinical Evaluators
- 157 Total Uses
- 93% Clinical Rating
- “It was a relief and joy to use this cement to seat thin lithium disilicate crowns because it was easy to create a perfect shade match that would not color shift after curing.”
- “Truly universal for all dental restorations and posts, especially considering the increased bond strength with the Adhesive Enhancing Primer.”
- “It flowed nicely as the viscosity was very good.”
- “Very easy to use cement, sets predictably, and the excess cleans off easily.”
- “A good option for a self-adhesive cement – would have many clinical applications.”
- “Excellent for short clinical crown height preparations.”
- “You need to be careful with tack cure. If the light is applied a little too long, the cement is hard to remove.”
- “The primers had a strong smell.”
G-CEM ONE is a resin cement that is:
- Versatile cement for all restoration substrates
- Not technique sensitive
- Optional Adhesive Enhancing Primer (AEP)
- Easy clean-up with optional one-second tack cure
- Excellent self-curing
- For the one-second cure, wave the wand during the tack cure – do not hold it in the same place.
- Avoid curing longer or using the tack-cure settings on your light, as that may set the cement.
- The versatility of this material makes it easy to be the go-to cement in your office for virtually all of your indirect cases.
- What really stood out with this material were the superior bond strengths. As tested in the DENTAL ADVISOR Biomaterials Lab, the bond strength of this material in self-adhesive mode is excellent, but when you add the tooth primer you get bond strengths that rival and excel over anything else on the market.
- This material has a very easy cleanup.
- The optional tooth and restoration primers are a good option for restorations needing additional adhesion, such as low-retentive preparation.