Premier Dental Products Co www.premierdentalco.com
- 29 Clinical Evaluators
- 93% Clinical Rating
- “Does not affect the shade of translucent crowns.”
- “This company has developed some very specific products that are perfect for their individual uses.”
- “The gel state clean-up prior to light curing was easier than a total self-cure, but the overall time spent due to the extra light-cure step was longer.”
- “A quicker setting/self-curing time would be helpful, and an initiator so that light-curing is not needed.”
- “I prefer letting it set undisturbed for 1.5 minutes rather a quick cure prior to excess removal.”
- Adhesion of zirconia restorations
- Clean-up is much easier if you don’t let it get too hard.
- Floss through contact points before the gel phase.
- Floss interproximally and leave the floss in place until the cement is fully cured.
- Use the intraoral tip for accurate placement of the material into the intaglio of the crowns.
- If you are using it for the first time, check the setting every 15 seconds as the material becomes very hard if left beyond the
ideal time for clean-up.
- The mixing tip is small. We extruded the product onto a mixing pad and then mixed, reducing the amount of wasted product.
ZR-Cem is a dual-cured, radiopaque self-adhesive resin cement that:
- Is formulated for the cementation of zirconia restorations
- Offers a working time of up to 2 minutes, and a setting time of 3 minutes at intraoral temperature.
- Has a gel state which can be achieved with a 2-second light cure or 1.5 to 2 minutes self-cure, at which time excess cement is easy to remove with a scaler or explorer before light-curing all surfaces for 20 seconds
- Includes a 5 mL syringe of the adhesive resin cement, 10 auto-mix tips, 10 large and 10 small intra-oral tips and a mixing pad.
- Should be refrigerated for maximum shelf life
- Specially formulated for zirconia restorations to offer superior retention and marginal integrity
- No pre-treatment of the intaglio surface of the restoration is necessary when using this self-adhesive resin cement