Kuraray Noritake Dental Inc. www.kuraraydental.com
- “Excellent product.”
- “This cement can be used in multiple situations. In my office, less (products) is more.”
- “I like the fluoride-release and excellent retention.”
- “It is versatile and strong. I have used it to re-cement crowns and bridges on very short, fractured teeth with minimal retention, and the restorations have stayed on.”
- “Good color-coded instructions for use.”
- “A ‘must have’ for any dental office.”
- “Shades were too opaque in some instances.”
- “It would be nice if there were fewer steps, and a faster setting time.”
- Make sure to remove excess cement at the tack-cure stage, as once curing is complete, it becomes difficult to remove, especially interproximally.
- The opaque cement may take longer to self-cure.
- The cement sets quickly, so make sure the crown is completely seated before removing excess cement.
- 3 to 5 seconds was the ideal tack-curing time.
- Great for preparations with minimal retention.
PANAVIA V5 was evaluated by 31 consultants.
- Complete, convenient and well-organized system.
- Easy to use and easy cleanup.
- Excellent bond strength.
- Good viscosity.
- Patients had no post-operative sensitivity.
- Posterior restorations, Class I and II
- Cavity Liner
- Core Build-up and post cementation