G-aenial Universal Injectable (2021 Preferred Product)
GC America, Inc www.gcamerica.com
- “This material adapts beautifully, and it retains cusp form without slumping.”
- “Easy to use, versatile, good radiopacity and strength.”
- “I was surprised at how well it flowed into deep restorations.”
- “Very good esthetics and good shade matches with teeth.”
- “Adaptation was great; patients were very happy with the outcome.”
- “Cuts restoration time very significantly and drastically reduces finishing time.”
- “You can use it as a base and the depth of cure is excellent.”
- “I liked the freedom from bubbles and the high luster.”
- “I liked the longer and easily bendable tips that came with it.”
- Give it time to flow into crevices before curing.
- Adapts into place well with an explorer.
- Make sure the tips used to dispense the material have a wide gauge so that less pressure can be applied to the syringe.
- Create cuspal inclines with the syringe.
- This composite can be dragged to a fine feather edge, making it easy to blend it into the adjacent tooth structure.
- It polished with a Brownie point to a clinically acceptable finish.
G-aenial™ Universal Injectable was evaluated by 29 consultants, with a total of 432 uses.
• Easy to dispense and flows well
• Adaptable and easy to shape
• Efficient, saving chairside time
• Good radiopacity
- Base or liner
- Direct restorations in Classes I through V
- Repair of (in)direct and provisional restorations, defective margins when in enamel
- Core build-ups
- Fissure sealants
- Blocking out undercuts
- Sealing sensitive areas