Estelite Universal Flow
Tokuyama Dental America Inc. www.tokuyama-us.com
- 35 Clinical Evaluators
- 960 Total Uses
- 91% Clinical Rating
- “Different viscosities offer many options for treatment modalities.”
- “Polishability, blendability and color match were just fabulous.”
- “My new go-to in difficult areas, especially the Super Low Flow.”
- “Beautiful results for cervical carious lesions.”
- “There was a learning curve deciding which viscosity was best suited for each use.”
- “The low flow lived up to it’s name, however, I found less opportunities to use it than the other viscosities.”
- “The flow was different from what I’m used to. I like a flowable that has a high viscosity and lower flow. These seemed a bit runny for my taste—but still a great product.”
- “I’m not sure if all viscosities are really necessary to be stocked by a dental office, it would be a lot of inventory.”
- “Outstanding esthetics, immediate and very high gloss.”
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations
- Blocking out cavity undercuts before fabricating indirect restorations
- Cavity base or liner
- Repair of porcelain/composite
- The Medium Flow has just the right amount of flow and is easy to contour in Class V situations.
- The Medium Flow is definitely the most versatile.
- The super low viscosity (High Flow) works great for Invisalign attachments.
- You can actually sculpt the Super Low Flow with a conical burnisher or flat composite instrument.
Estelite Universal Flow is a supra-nano filled flowable composite with:
- Spherical filler technology
- Three different viscosities to provide clinicians with the ideal flow for a wide range of indications
- Higher filler content than traditional flowables
- Shades that will blend with several tooth shades
- Exceptional polishability and superior gloss retention
- High compressive and flexural strengths, long-term wear resistance, low shrinkage stress
Estelite Universal Flow has three viscosities:
- Super Low Flow: Non-slumping, non-runny, precision stacking/Recommended for Class I, II, III, IV restorations/Six shades available
- Medium Flow: High versatility, less slumping, less runny/Recommended for Class I, II, III, IV, V, shallow Class V and incisal restorations; or, as a cavity liner/Twelve shades available
- High Flow : Easy placement, flows well/Recommended for shallow Class V restorations or as a cavity liner/Seven shades available