- “Great product and an esthetic cement for anterior teeth – good shade options.”
- “Excellent viscosity for endo post cementation.”
- “Clean-up was a breeze after tack-curing this cement.”
- “I liked its compatibility with a variety of adhesives.”
- “I never saw a finish line, Cem EZ has a chameleon effect and disappears.”
- “This is a very efficient product.”
- “The self-cure time seemed to be longer than other cements.”
- “No post-operative sensitivity.”
- “Cementation of composite seemed to have a lot of steps.”
- “The working and setting times are very short. This is good for single crowns but would be an issue for multiple restorations or a long multi-unit bridge.”
- A quick two-second tack cure makes clean-up easy. Do not over-cure before clean-up.
- The laminated instruction card is very useful.
CemEZ was evaluated by 27 consultants, and used 429 times in total.
- Easy to automix and dispense
- Use with self-etch, selective-etch and total-etch techniques
- Flexible and multi-purpose
- Lack of post-operative sensitivity
- Esthetic results
- Inclusive of the proprietary Intellitek Technology for long-term color stability and adhesive compatibility
- Protection against microleakage
- Esthetic cement with high bond strengths
- Automix delivery system
- Permanent cementation of crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays fabricated from zirconia, ceramics, metals and composites
- Cementation of all types of endodontic posts
Cem EZ® is a dual-cured, universal resin cement that is delivered in automix syringes with ready-to-use mixing tips. It is formulated to offer excellent bond strength to enamel, dentin and indirect restorative materials. Cem EZ can be used with a self-etch, total-etch, or selective-etch techniques. Featuring the proprietary Intellitek Technology, this universal cement provides long-term color stability and compatibility with Prelude One as well as a range of other adhesives. It can be tack cured in two seconds for easy clean-up. Cem EZ is available as a starter kit containing three 5 g syringes (one each translucent, white opaque and warm shades), 24 automix tips, 5 mL Sure Etch Gel, 12 etch tips, 5 mL Prelude One, 40 application brushes, and a reusable mixing well. Refill kits are also available containing two syringes of one shade together with 17 application brushes. Separate automix tips are available in packs of 24.