Cavex Bite&White In-Office Whitening System
Cavex Holland BV www.cavex.nl
- 22 Dental Professionals
- 52 Total Uses
- 86% Clinical Rating
- “Noticeable lack of sensitivity both during and after the procedure.”
- “Stable without refrigeration.”
- “I was able to target areas easily with the brush applicator.”
- “Easier to apply than my normal in-office materials.”
- “Simple use and good whitening results.”
- “I get better whitening results with my current material, but I like the delivery and stability without refrigeration from this Cavex material.”
- “My patients needed at least two separate applications to achieve good results.”
Cavex Bite&White In-Office Whitening System is a professional dental whitening system:
- For in-office whitening
- Fast, easy to use brush on system
- 25% Hydrogen Peroxide Superior whitening agent
- 10 to15-minute applications (2-3 recommended per session)
- Tissue barrier included
- Applicator pen with brush tip
- The patented Hydrogen Peroxide Superior technology keeps the 25% gel stable. As a result, the product is immediately ready for use, without pre-mixing.
- No activation light required
- Thick consistency gel for controlled application
- No refrigeration required
- In-office whitening procedures
- Lightening the color of natural teeth
- Make sure the tissue barrier seals off the tissue from the whitening material well.
- Provide the patient with realistic expectations.
- For best results, place thin applications multiple times.
- Take advantage of the consistency of this material to target placement, such as around white spots.