SDI (North America) Inc. www.sdi.com.au
Overview: Professional Clinical Evaluation
- 29 Clinical Evaluators
- 862 Total Uses
- 93% Clinical Rating
- “Light-colored, thin material. It flowed great and you could tell it got in all the crevices.”
- “Made even coats possible when applying multiple layers.”
- “This was a very easy and versatile bonding agent. I like to keep things simple and efficient and this material allows me to do just that.”
- “ZIPBOND is an excellent desentizer. It is better than our current products.”
- “Zero post-op sensitivity with any of the patients I used ZIPBOND on.”
- “A few times, it was very difficult to remove a sectional or circumferential matrix band due to the adhesive bond.”
- “It worked well in all situations in 92 restorations.”
- Bonding of light, dual, and self-cured composite or compomer restorations.
- Sealing of cavity preparations prior to direct and indirect restoration placement.
- Core build ups.
- Bonding of indirect restorations when combined with a resin-based cement.
- Root surface desensitization.
- Bonding of pit and fissure sealants.
- Protective varnish for glass ionomer restorations.
- Repair of composite and compomer restorations.
- Try it as a desensitizer, as well as for bonding.
- The light color makes it great for anterior esthetics.
ZIPBOND is a light-cured, single-component universal dental adhesive that is:
- Indicated for direct and indirect restorations.
- Fluoride releasing.
- Compatible with self-etch, total-etch, or selective-etch techniques without the use of a separate dual-cured activator