G-2 Bond Universal
GC America, Inc www.gcamerica.com
- 25 Clinical Evaluators
- 659 Total Uses
- 91% Clinical Rating
- “A universal like G-2 Bond Universal should be in every office.”
- “I love the precise dispensing.”
- “Great for reducing sensitivity.”
- “Worked great to repair porcelain on crowns.”
- “Good film thickness and flowability.”
- “I typically use a desensitizer to minimize post op sensitivity. I did not in this case and did not have any patients report sensitivity.”
- “Cured quickly in the well and I had to use multiple drops when placing several restorations.”
- “Great product but would have preferred if it were 1 step.”
G-2 Bond Universal is a universal bonding agent with:
- Choice of preferred etching mode: self-adhesive, selective etch, or total etch
- High bond strength and durability
- Multiple indications
- Resistance to marginal staining
- Easy dispensing with bottle covers that control the pressure for precise drops
- Low technique sensitivity
- HEMA free-formulation
- Protect from ambient light when doing multiple restorations, as it sets up quickly in the well.
- This two-bottle system helps to reduce technique sensitivity that can lead to post-op sensitivity and restoration failures. Evaluator comments confirmed that using this material reduced the incidence of post-op sensitivity.
- The precise dropper system reduces wasted material.