Bisco Dental Products www.bisco.com
- 39 Clinical Evaluators
- 560 Total Uses
- 96% Clinical Rating
- “Easy application with bendable metal cannula.”
- “Great consistency – it flows well while adapting to surfaces…even axial walls.”
- “I believe it is a superior product with good clinical results.”
- “I already called Bisco and ordered another syringe!”
- “I needed to apply a lot of pressure to express from the tip.”
- “Good working time and hard set after light curing.”
- “Tip was a little wide.”
- Very firm after light curing, so feel confident to place bonding agent and restoration after the 10-second cure.
TheraCal PT is a biocompatible, dual-cured, resin-modified calcium silicate that is used for pulpotomy treatment.
- Maintains tooth vitality by performing as a barrier and protectant of the dental pulpal complex.
- Precise and direct placement allows its use in deep cavity preparations.
- The dual-cured set permits immediate placement of the restorative material.
- Alkaline pH of 11.5
- Physical properties that resist breakdown and degradation leading to a durable seal
- Minimum of 45 second working time and maximum of 5-minute set time (dual-cured)
- Secondary indication for direct and indirect pulp capping
- Calcium release
- Dual-cured mode allows for a 10-second light cure and immediate placement of restoration
- Moisture tolerant