SoftMask ClearSight Face Masks
- “I am able to breathe easily and see through my dental loupes with clarity.”
- “A soft feel – comfortable to wear. They hold their shape.”
- “I liked the anti-fog strip, it really works and it sealed the area at the nose well.”
- “Both the ASTM Level 1 and Level 3 rated masks are comfortable.”
- “Eliminated fogging which usually makes my mascara run and then I have to stop my procedure to clean my glasses and lose treatment time. Who would have thought a mask would help me keep to my schedule better!”
- “I liked everything about them. The fit, longer and comfortable ear elastics, no fogging, fit to the face better, and they weren’t hot to wear.”
- “They didn’t mold to the chin to create a better seal.”
- “I have tried other masks that are marketed as fog resistant but did not keep the fog out. The SoftMask ClearSight is the real deal.”
- Take a moment to properly form the metal band to your face
SoftMask ClearSight Face Masks were evaluated by 36 consultants and were used 1228 times in total.
- Conform to face shape
- Help to prevent fogging of eyewear
- Anti-fog strip over nose
- ASTM Level 1 and Level 3 rated masks
- A Level 1 Barrier mask is ideal for basic checkups and procedures with light amounts of fluid and spray.
- A Level 3 Barrier mask is ideal for use with ultrasonic scalers, oral surgery or any procedures with high amounts of fluid and spray.
- Non-irritating to skin
- Anti-fog strip to help prevent fogging
- Tested in accordance with ASTM 2100
- Fiberglass-free and latex-free
SoftMask ClearSight Face Masks are single-use, disposable, face masks designed with a built-in anti-fog strip to help prevent fogging of protective eyewear and to make wearing the mask more comfortable. They are nonirritating to skin, fiber glass-free and latex-free, and tested in accordance with ASTM 2100. The SoftMask ClearSight Standard mask is ASTM Level 1 rated. The SoftMask ClearSight Defender mask is ASTM Level 3 rated, offering extra protection. SoftMask ClearSight Face Masks are available in boxes containing 50 ASTM Level 1 rated masks (Standard) or 50 ASTM Level 3 rated masks (Defender).