Path-O-Guard™ Earloop Face Masks
- “The best face masks I have tried in a long time.”
- “I especially liked the anti-fog feature and the confidence of protection with a Level 3 mask.”
- “There was no fogging and they felt extremely soft on the inside.”
- “Thicker than lower level face masks, but they didn’t feel confining and I could breathe well.”
- “A very comfortable mask.”
- “Minimal ‘fuzz’ after use. There was no residue from the mask material adhering to my lip.”
- “My assistant noticed a big difference with fog control compared to our usual face masks.”
- “For an earloop face mask, the breathability was very good.”
- “I would like to see some padding around the nose.”
- “I would like to see an adjustable chin band included in the face mask.”
- Take the time to adapt the anti-fog strip so that it can function ‘seemlessly.’
- Cut the whole top off the box of masks to make it easier to get the masks out.
Path-O-Guard™ was evaluated by 38 consultants, with an average of 34 uses per consultant.
- Great fit.
- Very comfortable to wear.
- Great color.
- Noseband adapts well.
- The seal to the bridge of the nose is excellent.
- Nice packaging.
Use as a part of personal protective equipment (PPE) for clinical procedures requiring an ASTM Level 3 face mask.
Path-O-Guard™ Earloop Face Masks are available in an anti-fog/antifluid version and as regular ASTM Level 3 face masks.
Path-O-Guard™ Earloop Face Masks are ASTM Level 3-rated and offer ≥98% bacterial filtration efficacy. They are latex-free, non-irritating, 3-ply, comfortably secured by earloops, and feature a nose clip that is designed to improve adaptation and fit across the bridge of the nose. Path-O-Guard™ Earloop Face Masks are available in boxes of 50 masks. The anti-fluid and anti-fluid, anti-fog Path-O-Guard™ face masks are available in pink, lavender and blue.