SDI (North America) Inc. www.sdi.com.au
- 20 Clinical Evaluators
- 711 Total Uses
- 87% Clinical Rating
- “I liked the different attachments and all of the programable options. It was very versatile.”
- “Clear readout LED panel.”
- “Cordless, high-tech appearance, and nice charger.”
- “Long handle allows for easier gripping, and access in certain areas.”
- “It’s a fantastic all-around design with great light output.”
- “The small head allowed for convenient maneuverability and was easy to rotate for any curing location.”
- “There are a variety of programs and you can set your favorites, which was a little confusing at first.”
- “I prefer a flat tip instead of a convex tip.”
- “Relocate on-off button or make the display window smaller for easier activation.”
- Full Arch Bleach Attachment: Designed for acceleration of in-office tooth whitening materials such as Pola Office and Pola Office+
- Diagnostic Attachment: Provides transillumination to assist in early detection and diagnosis of clinical problems. The Radii Xpert Diagnostic LED attachment emits a safe white light that passes through the tooth structure to aid in diagnosis of cracked teeth, interproximal caries, calculus and more.
- Orthodontic Attachment: Specifically designed for orthodontics the Radii Xpert Orthodontic LED attachment uses a collimated beam that ensures light intensity is maintained on the bonded tooth surface. The 5-minute option provides continuous light for fast and efficient bonding of brackets.
Radii Xpert is a professional LED curing light with:
- Pulse technology to reduce heat.
- Interchangeable heads.
- Built-in intensity meter in the base.
- Target assist precision curing that enables you to position before curing.
- Smart technology that allows you to save your favorite settings.
- A collimated beam that is ideal for restorations of all sizes, including bulk-filled restorations.
- This curing light is extremely versatile due to the interchangeable heads.
- Automatic programs load when the tip is changed.
- You can set your favorite curing times.