SDI (North America) Inc. www.sdi.com.au
- 19 Clinical Evaluators
- 56 Total Uses
- 92% Clinical Rating
- “Instructions were easy to follow and time for the procedure was excellent.”
- “I really liked the brush tip and simplicity of the packaging.”
- “Easy application.”
- “Good results, easy to use, and no light needed.”
- “The quick chair time is amazing. I had patients who have had other brand name in-office whitening comment they this was so much faster and they got better results.”
- “Color of the gel allowed easy visibility in placing.”
- “I feel that it worked well both with and without the Radii Xpert light.”
- “The brush applicator takes a little getting used to. It makes the applicator tip overall wider than you may be used to.”
- “Worked nicely and didn’t drive sensitivity on root exposure patient – able to control application.”
- When dispensing the first amount, it was difficult to get the mixing of material just right – seems like a lot wasted.”
- In-office teeth whitening.
- Use a surgical suction to remove the whitening gel between applications for fast and precise removal.
- Double check the barrier between each application and make sure there are no areas of leakage.
- Make the time to take before and after photos. It really shows the patient the difference. Even I did not realize there was such a big difference for a couple of patients until I looked at the photos later.
Pola Rapid is an advanced in-office tooth whitening system:
- Whitens teeth with an incredibly fast 24-minute application time.
- Features built-in desensitizers and fluoride.
- Uses a 38% hydrogen peroxide formulation.
- Simple and precise application.
- Blue gel makes for easy application and visibility.
- Faster system – this material only requires 24 minutes of treatment, significantly reducing patient time in the chair.
- The brush tip allows you to place very easily.
- Light is not necessary; however, the Radii Xpert light can be used with the whitening attachment and the Pola Stand.