SDI (North America) Inc. www.sdi.com.au
- 47 Clinical Evaluators
- 1238 Total Uses
- 87% Clinical Rating
- “The results were great in a short amount of whitening time. Also, it was very easy to use.”
- “The light worked well and had a big, ‘WOW’ factor for the patients!”
- “Comfortable wear, quick results, easy cleanup, and no sensitivity.”
- “The comfort of the tray made it easy for my teeth to fit into it. It is very easy to use. The 10-minute applications make my busy mornings more manageable.”
- “Overall, I love the Pola Light. It is sleek, cool, and comfortable.”
- “The trays are obviously not custom with this kind of system, and unfortunately, one size really does not fit all.”
- “The on/off switch for the light was very touchy.”
- “I liked the different percentage and material options. There was no sensitivity reported.”
- Whitening of teeth at home with a professionally dispensed system
- Use in conjunction with Pola Menu and the whitening assessment form provided by SDI, to discuss whitening expectations with your patients.
- Have the patient complete one supervised cycle in the office to answer any questions that may arise.
Pola Light is a professionally dispensed take-home whitening system that:
- Whitens teeth in as little as 5 days
- Is available in two options:
• Pola Day (9.5% hydrogen peroxide)
• Pola Night (22% carbamide peroxide)
- Includes an LED mouthpiece
- Incorporates extra hydration to minimize sensitivity
- Remineralizes to strengthen teeth
- Pola Light is not available direct to consumers; like all SDI whitening products, they are professionally dispensed.
- Pola Menu is provided as part of the Pola whitening line, and is designed to facilitate conversations on whitening with patients. This avoids use of direct-to-consumer products, which do not allow for cosmetic considerations with a dental professional before whitening treatments.
- Whitening assessment form is also included to gauge patient satisfaction with their smile.
- The LED mouthpiece is light and balanced, so it sits intraorally very comfortably. It does not require connection to a phone or power source.
- Pola Luminate is included for post-treatment touchups which makes this a complete kit for the patient.