ONE COAT 7 UNIVERSAL
- “Easy to apply in a very thin layer. The viscosity is good.”
- “Great versatility. Multi-purpose and I like that it bonds to all types of surfaces.”
- “No offensive odor.”
- “One drop is plenty. This bonding agent goes a long way and coats the area well.”
- “I like that it’s clear, antibacterial and doesn’t require etching first.”
- “I really liked the laminated instruction card – I referenced it when using the activator.”
- “The drops were not always uniformly dispensed.”
- Be sure to follow the directions when using the activator as there are extra steps for this.
- Don’t dispense too early to avoid it gelling before being used.
ONE COAT 7 UNIVERSAL was evaluated by 29 consultants, with a total of 693 uses.
- Easy to dispense and apply.
- Thin film layer.
- Use with self-etch, selective-etch and total-etch techniques.
- Adhesion to all surfaces.
- Lack of post-operative sensitivity.
- Ergonomic bottles and unidoses.
- Adhesion of composite materials, compomers and ceramic materials to enamel and dentin
- Adhesion of composite material on ceramic, composite material, zirconium oxide, metal and amalgam
- Dentin sealing
- Outstanding bond strength and marginal sealing.
- Contains nanofiller technology for a homogenous bond layer.
- Ergonomic bottle with dropper (up to 300 applications) and unit doses.
*Proliferation test for antimicrobial activity with S.epidermidis (QualityLabs, Germany).
ONE COAT 7 UNIVERSAL is a light-cured, single-component bonding agent that can be used with the self-etch, selective-etch and total-etch technique. Nanofiller technology is incorporated into the bonding agent to produce a perfectly homogenous bond layer and to provide improved mechanical properties. Thanks to combination with MDP no additional primer is needed to bond all direct and indirect restorations, such as dentin, enamel, metal, ceramics, zirconia and composite. It is formulated to offer high shear bond strength and excellent marginal integrity, which helps reduce the risk of post-operative sensitivity. In addition, it has been shown to have an antibacterial effect*. ONE COAT 7 UNIVERSAL is delivered either in unit doses or an ergonomic bottle containing sufficient bonding agent for up to 300 applications. It is available in a kit containing one 5 mL bottle of the bonding agent, one 2.5 mL syringe of Etchant Gel S, 20 application tips, 50 brushes and a mixing well. Activator kits contain one 3 mL bottle of One Coat 7 Activator together with 50 black brushes. In addition, individual 5 mL bottles as well as unit doses in packs of 50 together with 50 brushes are also available.