MANI Carbide Burs
- 35 Clinical Evaluators
- 1074 Total Uses
- 87% Clinical Rating
- “The burs were very efficient and durable.”
- “The shapes are perfect, and they do not discolor or corrode after autoclaving.”
- “No vibration and clean cutting with limited debris build-up on burs.”
- “Remained sharp, even after sterilization.”
- “This is the best bur I’ve ever used for crown removal; little wobble and cuts like butter.”
- “The packaging should have a perforated line across the back of the well that each bur is encased in.”
- “The neck of the shank just before the carbide head seemed thin, which worried me about durability, especially after sterilization.”
MANI Carbide Burs are carbide burs which are:
- Cutting efficient
- Available in 58 shapes
- Improved blade geometry for effective cutting
- The 1557 burs with rounded edges are perfect for composite preparation and placement for proximal boxes.
- Loved the taper on the amalgam prep (245) bur.
- I did the main prep accessing the decay with the 330 and then I would use the 245 to clean up the walls.
- We dip the burs in surgical milk prior to sterilization and got great cutting efficiency even after sterilization.
- You do not need as much pressure to cut with these burs.
- All restorative procedures requiring reduction, finishing, or polishing.
- All surgical procedures requiring cutting.
- All endodontic procedures requiring reduction and finishing.