- 21 Clinical Evaluators
- 92 Uses
- 86% Clinical Rating
- “It was a simple system and quite easy to use.”
- “Small numbers of files required to complete the root canal.”
- “Very nice to have a system that is designed as a multi-use instrument. The files did return to their original shape after use and sterilization.”
- “These files are flexible yet strong!”
- “Quicker cutting than my current file system.”
- “Very smooth cutting with no binding. ”
- “The orifice opener was bit rigid.”
- “I would like to see matching gutta percha points with this system.”
JIZAI is a new generation of NiTi rotary files:
- Procedural based sequencing
- Tip size, taper, and sequence number etched on the shank of the file
- Smooth cutting with less screw-in effect
- Significantly lower risk of ledge, transportation, and perforation due to flexibility
- Unique shape helps prevent over instrumentation and excessive engagement on the canal walls
Files included in this evaluation:
- Jizai Orifice Opener
- Jizai Glider
- Jizai Shaping files (I, II, and III)
- Design is based on concept of pursuing smoother and minimum-invasive treatment. Specifically, the unique shape enhances flexibility and centering ability.
- The file axis is designed off-center to provide a larger “pocket” space for debris removal during instrumentation.
- Significant flexibility allows for use in curvy canals with memory.
- Memory is released upon sterilization and the file returns to its initial shape.
- Straight and curvy canals.
- Available in 21 mm, 25 mm, 28 mm, and 31 mm files in a taper of .04 and .06
- Orifice opener and Glider files for opening and establishing glide path
- Multiple use