Filtek™ One Bulk Fill Restorative
- “Easy handling and packable with the convenience and speed of a bulk fill.”
- “Great blending ability, polishability and a nice final shade. It is more opaque than most bulk fill materials.”
- “It adapts seamlessly to the tooth.”
- “Placed well in bulk.”
- “Use for pediatric cases – a single increment, bulk fill. Great material for build-ups.”
- The increased opacity is important in posteriors with amalgam staining.
- Make sure to follow the recommended curing time – it varies
by light source and depth.
Filtek One Bulk Fill Restorative was evaluated by 41 consultants for a total of 1075 restorations.
- Fast bulk fill.
- Increased opacity.
- Increased opacity for improved esthetics
- One-step placement with a 5mm depth of cure
- Excellent adaptation
- Highly radiopaque
- All classes of anterior and posterior direct restorations
- Base/liner under direct restorations
- Core build-ups
- Indirect restorations including inlays, onlays and veneers
- Restorations in deciduous teeth
- Extended fissure sealing in molars and premolars
- Repair of defects in porcelain restorations, enamel, and temporaries
Filtek™ One Bulk Fill Restorative is a light-cured, bulk fill nanocomposite restorative material, with increased opacity for improved esthetics. With a 5mm depth of cure, it allows for fast and easy one-step placement and can be sculpted. Filtek One Bulk Fill Restorative is designed specifically for the posterior, providing excellent marginal adaptation, superior wear resistance and excellent polish retention. The opacity is increased on curing, resulting in esthetic results without compromising the depth of cure. In addition, the aromatic urethane dimethacrylate helps to reduce polymerization shrinkage and stress. The addition-fragmentation monomer also reduces the polymerization stress. Filtek One Bulk Fill Restorative is available in shades A1, A2, A3, B1, and C2, in 0.2 g capsules and 4 g syringes.