Bulk EZ PLUS
Zest Dental Solutions www.zestdent.com
- 44 Clinical Evaluators
- 979 Total Uses
- 86% Clinical Rating
- “Bulk EZ Plus was handy in a case where isolation was hard to achieve – quick and easy placement of Bulk EZ Plus made it a perfect restoration.”
- “Easy placement with less steps. Bulk EZ Plus has been an amazing addition to our composite armamentarium.”
- “So nice to know composite is completely cured with the dual-cure. That is always a question with deep light-cured bulk fill composites.”
- “This is my go-to product to restore deep interproximal restorations. Great for geriatric root caries too.”
- “No capping layer needed and unlimited depth of cure makes this a very versatile material.”
- “Saves time by being able to flow material into the prep in larger increments.”
- “I felt like the long tip wasted a lot of material.”
- “Would prefer it to be a little less viscous.”
Bulk EZ Plus is a dual-cured, bulk-fill flowable composite:
- Unlimited depth of cure
- Enhanced esthetics
- Single-layer application, no capping layer required
- High radiopacity
- No intermittent light-curing
- No dual-cure activator or primers needed
- The material sets quickly in the tip. If you are doing multiple restorations, it is beneficial to have multiple tips ready.
- Keep syringe in the base of prep as you extrude…using snowplow technique.
- Great for iffy spots that the curing light may not be able to properly reach.
- A big plus with this material is that a dual-cure activator is not required with your adhesives. This instills confidence that regardless of the bonding agent chosen there will be a good bond.
- The waste reducing mixing tip with the metal cannula can be adapted to reach around matrix bands in the posterior.
- Direct restorations (ideally Class I and Class II)
- Cavity liner
- Core build-up
- Provisional crown fabrication and post cementation