Darby Lidocaine HCl 2% and Epinephrine
- “Easy to use with a quick onset time and provided profound anesthesia.”
- “Very effective local anesthesia for infiltration and mandibular blocks.”
- “I like that it’s latex-free and methylparaben-free.”
- “Excellent numbing effect.”
- “The plunger releases better from the syringe with these cartridges.”
- “Had a problem getting adequate anesthesia with mandibular nerve blocks.”
- In place of a mandibular inferior alveolar block, I infiltrated and obtained very effective anesthesia.
Darby Lidocaine HCl 2% and Epinephrine was evaluated by 30 consultants, with 993 uses in total.
- Local anesthetic containing 2% lidocaine and 1:100,000 epinephrine.
- Fast onset.
- Satisfactory duration of local anesthesia.
- Lack of sensitivity.
- Good quality cartridges, delivered sterile.
- Cartridges are delivered sterile
- Contains no methylparaben
- 100% latex-free components
- Oral procedures requiring the administration of local anesthesia
Darby Lidocaine HCl 2% and Epinephrine is a local anesthetic containing 2% lidocaine hydrochloride and epinephrine 1:100,000, delivered in 1.7 mL cartridges. When used for infiltration anesthesia, the average onset time is less than two minutes and duration of anesthesia is about 60 minutes. For nerve blocks the onset time is 2 to 4 minutes, with pulpal anesthesia lasting for around 90 minutes. The cartridges are delivered sterile to prevent cross-contamination. Darby Lidocaine HCl 2% and Epinephrine does not contain methylparaben and the cartridges are latex-free, reducing the risk of allergic reactions. Cartridges are available in boxes containing 50, 1.7 mL cartridges.