Crest Whitening Emulsions with LED Accelerator Light
Overview: Professional Clinical Evaluation
- 24 Clinical Evaluators
- 224 Total Uses
- 89% Clinical Rating
- “It was easy to apply, it had a nice minty fresh flavor, and I liked that there was no tray needed.”
- “The lack of sensitivity afterwards was big for me as I usually have sensitive teeth.”
- “It is easy to use on individual teeth.”
- “This product is good for teenagers, post-ortho.”
- “No sensitivity is a game changer.”
- “A tray option would be nice. Other than that, I love it!”
- “I would like to see a formula that only needs 15-minutes of application instead of 30-minutes. Only because you have to wait until the end to use the light.”
- “Great concept and packaging.”
- Take-home whitening.
- Ideal for all teeth alignments.
- Make sure your teeth are dry before applying.
- You only need to use a small amount.
- You get better results if you use the product more than one time per day.
Crest Whitening Emulsions with LED Accelerator Light is a take-home whitening system where:
- Whitening material is placed on the teeth with an applicator wand. This wand has a silicone tip that delivers the whitening material onto the teeth.
- Active hydrogen peroxide microdroplets diffuse into the teeth.
- A blue light is utilized at the end of the whitening session to boost whitening results.
- This product is applied directly to the teeth with a silicone tipped wand; there are no trays.
- An LED Accelerator Light is only needed for 3-minutes after the patient has worn the gel for 30-minutes.
- This material is safe enough to be used up to four times per day with virtually no sensitivity.
Overview: Patient Evaluation
- 107 Clinical Evaluators
- 1225 Total Uses
- 90% Clinical Rating
- “I couldn’t believe how fast my teeth whitened!”
- “My teeth didn’t hurt at all when using Crest Whitening Emulsions. Also, my teeth turned out nice and white.”
- “I liked the light and that I couldn’t really feel the gel on my teeth.”
- “I like the fact that it was only a 30-minute process and I was still able to talk on the phone and conduct business while whitening.”
- “They say that it is still on my teeth, but it feels like it dissipates too quickly.”
- “The packaging was nice; Crest is a reputable company and the brand that I use for my toothpaste as well.”
- “Zero sensitivity to my gums. That’s always been an issue with other products. Also, once the gel is applied with the wand, it’s a no brainer. There is nothing to rinse off.”
- “This product was very easy to travel with.”
- “I was not a fan of the application wand. A brush may be a better tool?”
- “The material felt kind of gooey and I felt that it was hard to get on my teeth and stay.”