Young™ Infinity Cordless Hygiene Handpiece
Young Dental Mfg www.youngdental.com
- 24 Clinical Evaluators
- 984 Total Uses
- 96% Clinical Rating
- “I really liked the foot pedal option, it gave me quicker control over the speed and stop of the polisher.”
- “Nice smooth polish and is quiet.”
- “The quiet motor doesn’t startle kids or patients with sensory issues.”
- “I liked that I could use any brand of prophy angle in this handpiece.”
- “Light weight and great battery life.”
- “I would like the addition of more powerful speeds.”
- “It is great and lightweight, I loved the varying speeds!”
- “Ease of use and has good control.”
- “Did not swivel very easily. I had to use two hands to swivel the head.”
- Cleaning and polishing of tooth surfaces
- Good for all hygiene clinical situations and it’s nice to use with the splatter guard prophy angles.
- Cordless handpieces are better with children – would strongly recommend in any pediatric practice.
The Infinity Hygiene Handpiece is a cordless polishing handpiece with:
- Nose cones that work with any disposable prophy angle
- A Bluetooth foot pedal
- Removable and autoclavable nose cones that comply with CDC guidelines
- A lightweight and balanced design
- 4x longer lasting battery life than other handpieces
- Quiet operation
- This handpiece is truly lighter and more balanced than others on the market.
- The battery lasts all day, so it can easily sit on the counter without cords or chargers and just be charged at the end of the work day.
- The foot pedal is cordless and connects automatically. It feels like a seamless transition between using air-driven and cordless without the cord weight.