Venus Bulk Flow ONE
- 36 Clinical Evaluators
- 525 Uses
- 92% Clinical Rating
- “Nice chameleon, color match and polishability.”
- “Good viscosity compared to other brands of bulk-fill flow. Stayed where I put it.”
- “I currently don’t use a flowable bulk- this is a nice addition.”
- “Worked great for placement of deep Class I restorations, small interproximal boxes, and multi-surface restorations.”
- “Very good material that has excellent handling, shade matching, and no capping needed.”
- “The shade matching was very good.”
- “I would like it if it were just a bit thicker.”
- “Bulk fill ability, viscosity was amazing.”
Venus Bulk Flow One is a flowable one-shade bulk-fill composite:
- Adaptive light matching technology
- Bulk-fill cavities up to 4 mm
- No capping layer necessary
- High radiopacity of 250% AL
- Self-leveling effect of flowable composite
- This material is the first one-shade bulk-fill composite in a flowable viscosity.
- The ability to use this material in the posterior without a capping layer can save a lot of time in placement.
- All clinical cases where a flowable viscosity is ideal
- Class I, II, III, and V cavity preparations
- Deep posterior Class II fillings would definitely benefit from a blocker for getting a good shade match.
- Keep your hand pressure steady on the plunger, don’t loosen it and press again or you might get some bubbles.