Transcodent Luer Lock Handpiece Suction Needles
Sulzer Mixpac AG www.sulzer.com/dental
- 26 Dental Professionals
- 648 Total Uses
- 92% Clinical Rating
- “ I used the larger sizes for suction in surgery – they exposed broken root tips better than anything I have used previously. They were also useful in endo in helping drain an infected tooth.”
- “This suction is designed well. It was out of my way when I was trying to remove root tips.”
- “It was quiet, effective and sterilizable.”
- “I could see around it well to get to smaller access areas.”
- “Bendable tips with different size needle options, make it usable for many different procedures.”
- “It does not evacuate very much fluid at a time due to small size.”
- “Uses a saliva ejector that you may want to use at the same time.”
The Transcodent Luer Lock Handpiece for suction needles is a precision suction device:
- High quality steel
- Fits in existing saliva ejector valve (adaptor available)
- Ergonomic design and convenient handling
- Precise thread for easy handling
- Connects to existing saliva ejector valve on your suction hose
- When combined with the suction needles (4 sizes available), can be used for precise evacuation with maximal field of view
- Variety of uses
- Passive irrigation techniques / endodontic treatment
- Precision suctioning during restorative treatment, surgery, etc.
- Use the largest sized needle tip for oral surgery (Green – 2.1 mm).
- Put one of these on every set up. Once you start using it, you will soon see that you find more applications for it in operative, endo, and surgery.
- It works well to retrieve loose root tips.
- Use it below the matrix band while placing bonding agent to prevent leakage.
- This handpiece can be paired with traditional endodontic irrigation needles for very precise canal drying during Endodontics.
- If using for oral surgery, periodically run water through the tip to keep it from clogging.
- Good for keeping internal aspect of implants and cover screws clean while grafting.