B.J.M. Laboratories www.bjmlabs.com
- “Great viscosity and the sealant material flows well.”
- “Dispensing is fabulous and it’s easy to apply.”
- “Very easy to work with.”
- “I just love its flowability and the absence of air bubbles.”
- “I liked that no primer or bonding agent was needed.”
- “Nice small dispensing tips.”
- “I found it too opaque.”
- “It was almost too thin – I’d prefer a little thicker.”
- “I would like to see a tint added that makes it easier to see during application, and then turns opaque after it is light-cured.”
- Use only a small amount, it flows well and goes on evenly and precisely.
- Use a microbrush to help spread the material and remove any air bubbles prior to curing.
- Make sure to remove any excess before curing.
Q-Seal was evaluated by 30 consultants for a total of 549 times.
- Easy to dispense.
- Flows well.
- Easy to apply.
- Requires no primer or bonding agent.
- Good curing time.
- Pediatric pit and fissure sealants
Q-Seal is a resin-based, light-cured, fluoride-releasing pit and fissure sealant. It is easy to apply using the tips, flows easily, has a high compressive strength (150 MPa), and high bond strength of 34-40 MPa. Q-Seal is delivered in a kit with two, 1.2 mL syringes containing gel etchant; two, 1.2 mL syringes containing the resin-based sealant; and 8 delivery tips.