Q Core Syringable
B.J.M. Laboratories http://www.bjmlabs.com/
- “Viscosity lets the material flow around posts, yet it has a positive feel upon placement.”
- “Great adaptability and flowability.”
- “Good control of flow – can adjust the flow by selecting the size of the tips.”
- “It cut almost like dentin, and is the closest to dentin that I have found.”
- “Good tip sizes for various size teeth/locations.”
- “Dual-cured option is great.”
- “I liked the white shade for anterior teeth.”
- “I would like a faster cure.”
- “I would prefer a thicker material – it was a little too runny and slumped.”
- “I would like to see more opaque and more translucent shades.”
- “The addition of more tips and thinner tips would be good.”
- Bleed the tubes before placement of a dispensing tip.
- Use the blue or white shade for a big core to easily differentiate the material from the tooth.
- Use in situations where you would use a matrix band.
- Apply small amounts and briefly tack cure to help with stacking of the material.
- Use the smaller tips around posts to help with placement.
- Use with Ribbond for post build-ups in teeth that have been treated endodontically.
- Cure for at least 60 seconds before trimming.
Q Core Syringable was evaluated by 34 consultants for a total of 531 times.
- Easy to dispense.
- Easy to use.
- Easy to trim.
- Core build-ups.
- Releases fluoride.
- Uses exclusive “Hyperbranched Technology” and nanofillers for superior mechanical properties.
Q Core Syringable is a stackable, dual-cure, fluoride-releasing, radiopaque composite core build-up material. The material’s viscosity allows easy placement, and it flows under pressure. The dual-cured option allows for bulk fill. Light curing takes 40 seconds, with a depth cure of 8 mm for shade A3 and 6 mm for shades blue and white. After mixing, self-curing takes 3 minutes. Q Core Syringable cuts like dentin once cured and possesses a high compressive strength (250 MPa), high flexural strength (200 MPa), and contrast for visualization during trimming. Q Core Syringable is available in shades (A3, blue and white), in 50 mL cartridges and in 5 mL automix syringes. Intra-oral tips are available in fine, extra fine and extra extra fine.