OMNICHROMA Flow BULK
Tokuyama Dental America Inc. www.tokuyama-us.com
- 37 Clinical Evaluators
- 869 Total Uses
- 91% Clinical Rating
- “It was amazing for Class I composites and small repairs. You cannot even see the margin! Very impressive.”
- “Nice middle of the road consistency for most functions.”
- “Works well for cervical restorations and as a bulk fill under occlusal restorations.”
- “Easy esthetics and I love the bulk fill option.”
- “I tried this for Invisalign buttons and they blended with the teeth really well.”
- “Easy to use and super-fast.”
- “Slightly too translucent and slightly slumpy – but expectedly so given it’s flowable nature.”
- All classes of direct anterior and posterior restorations.
- Cavity base or liner.
- Repair of porcelain/composite.
- Cure fast. Do not let it sit too long as it will flow with gravity.
- Stain must be blocked out, otherwise it will show though. Especially if replacing an amalgam.
- Use the blocker, but don’t use too much or else it becomes too white and fails to pick up shade from surrounding tooth structure.
OMNICHROMA Flow BULK is a single-shade bulk-fill composite:
- One shade recreates all tooth shades from A1 to D4.
- 3.5mm bulk fill.
- Relies on Smart Chromatic Technology and structural color to shade match.
- Supra-nano spherical fillers, 260 nm all equal in size & shape.
- The shade matching capability of OMNICHROMA in a bulk-fill flow.
- Shade matching can be maximized by utilizing the OMNICHROMA Blocker Flow material in addition to OMNICHROMA Flow BULK. This can also help adjust translucency.