Avalon Biomed, Inc. www.avalonbiomed.com
- 14 Clinical Evaluators
- 210 Total Uses
- 91% Clinical Rating
- “The flex tip is amazing – how has someone not thought of this sooner?”
- “I got great sealer puffs and lateral canals.”
- “The delivery tip is excellent and allows for precise placement in the canal.”
- “This material was great for sealing accessory canals and irregular shaped canals.”
- “I experienced no post-op sensitivity when using this material.”
- “I liked the dispensing, flow, and consistency of this material.”
- “I found it difficult to express from the tips. I would like it to be a little less viscous.”
- “At first, I found it a bit too stiff, but after working with it for a while, I came to appreciate the viscosity and used it to my advantage.”
- Sealing of root canals during endodontic obturation
- I filled the canal lightly using the stopper and still dipped my gutta percha before inserting it and heating. My results all looked really good.
- Inject slowly
NeoSEALER Flo is a bioactive root canal sealer that:
- Contains more bioactive bioceramic cement than other premixed sealers on the market
- Can be used for both warm vertical and lateral obturation techniques
- Does not discolor teeth
- Has a resin-free formulation to maximize bioactivity and biocompatibility
- Is radiopaque
- Is anti-microbial due to its high initial pH
- This material is already pre-mixed, in syringe form and ready to use.
- The unique Flex Flo Tip™, not only minimizes waste, additionally the bottom half of the tip is very flexible. This allows for maximum canal penetration, even in curvy canals, if you are placing using the direct injection technique.
- The bioactive cement content is higher than other premixed sealers, to promote complete setting.
- Ideal for use with either direct injection technique or by coating gutta percha prior to insertion when using the lateral obturation technique.