EQUIA Forte HT
GC America, Inc www.gc.dental/america
- 28 Clinical Evaluators
- 626 Total Uses
- 92% Clinical Rating
- “Nice finish and polish with the EQUIA Forte Coat.”
- “Easy to pack, even in subgingival areas.”
- “When doing a core buildup and having to pack and contour to create a wall, this material makes it easy while also being less messy.”
- “Placed it on a sensitive tooth and it took the sensitivity away.”
- “I don’t like that it has to be triturated.”
- “Great for pediatric patients, however, once you consider the activating/dispensing gun as well, it can be bulky.”
- “A lot of steps, especially if you use the cavity conditioner.”
- Class I restorations
- Stress-bearing Class II restorations (with specific preparation)
- Non-stress bearing Class II restorations
- Intermediate restorations
- Class V and root surface restorations
- Core build ups
- This material is soft and cuts really easy when prepping for a core buildup.
- You want to sculpt it before it hardens too much as it gets sticker as it sets up.
- Use a fine diamond to finish.
- For Class V restorations, packing the material with your finger works well to contour to the root structure and is sometimes easier than using an instrument.
- Can use with cavity conditioner to improve adhesion.
EQUIA Forte HT:
- New innovative member of GC’s Glass Hybrid family
- Bulk-fill glass hybrid restorative system
- Designed to provide a unique long-term solution for your posterior restorations
- Ideal restorative treatment for high-risk caries and pediatric patients
- Intelligent particle size and distribution allowing superb handling
- Optimal marginal seal for long-term resistance to microleakage
- High, rechargeable, fluoride release at tooth-restorative interface
- System that includes resin coating: EQUIA Forte Coat
- Improved translucency and strength
- System includes EQUIA Forte Coat, resin coating, which increases strength
- New flip top dispensing for EQUIA Forte Coat