elements IC Obturation System
- “Very smooth injection of gutta percha.”
- “I have a traditional elements™ obturation system, and the new elements™ IC is cordless and more ergonomic!”
- “The gutta percha slightly backed up after extruding, which was nice.”
- “I liked the speed that the system heated to my desired temperature.”
- “I would prefer it if the time it takes for the plunger to travel through the hand piece to engage the cartridges was faster.”
- “The unit would ‘time-out’ and automatically shut-off quicker than I would like.”
- “The gutta percha cartridge tips were was to bend and insert into the canals.”
- The unit has an automatic shut-off timer, so do not start warming the units too early or they may shut-off before you are ready to use them.
- Do not overlook the included cartridge tip bender. It is very effective at obtaining the desired angulation of the gutta percha cartridge tips prior to obturating.
- The smaller tips bend very easily. Be cautious when placing into the canals, as to not bend them out of shape.
Evaluation Key Features
The elements IC Obturation System:
- Was evaluated by 9 consultants
- Had an average of 17 uses per consultant
- Received a 96% clinical rating
The elements™ IC Obturation system:
- Downpack heat source and backfill gutta percha extruding unit in one system
- Inductive charging and extended battery life compared to previous versions
- Backfill unit contains precise digital temperature control with rapid heating and adjustable heating range
- Downpack unit features aerogel insulation for a high level of protection against heat