DiaDent Group International www.diadent.com
Overview: Professional Clinical Evaluation
- 15 Clinical Evaluators
- 152 Total Uses
- 90% Clinical Rating
- “Material injects into the canal very easy, and the chamber stays clean and visible because of the tip.”
- “I liked this material because of its biocompatibility and ease of placement into the canals.”
- “With this material I was able to establish a great apical seal, and it had good flowability into lateral canals and complex anatomy.”
- “The delivery system was great.”
- “Ready to use with no mixing needed.”
- “Being MTA based, it does well in apically symptomatic cases.”
- “I liked to use this material only in cases where I was not concerned about overextension of sealer out the apex from direct injection.”
- Endodontic obturation
- Make sure not to extrude too much material directly into the canal. A little goes a long way.
- Make sure to use proper storage and packaging per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- If you are concerned about possible apical extrusion, then just introduce a small amount into the canal and then use a hand file and to coat the walls of the canal.
- No mixing needed with this endodontic sealer, as it is a ready-to-use, pre-mixed bioactive sealer in an injectable syringe.
- This syringe features replaceable extended length tips. These tips are designed to inject the material directly into the root canal during obturation, starting apically and working coronal.
Dia-Root™ is a bioactive root canal sealer:
- Calcium Silicate-based (MTA)
- Direct canal delivery system
- Releases calcium ions
- High pH (12) for antibacterial action
- Superior sealing ability due to washout resistance, low solubility, and superior adhesion between gutta percha points