DentaPure Independent Water Bottle Cartridge
The DP365B (DentaPure) is an iodine-based waterline treatment system designed to remove microorganisms from waterlines in dental practices. A study by DENTAL ADVISOR showed that DP365B cartridges were able to successfully reduce and achieve control of waterborne bacteria in dental waterlines for a one-year test interval.
Installs onto your unit’s exisitng water bottle pickup tube via included quick-connect fitting.
- *1 installation provides 365 days (or 240L of water if usage records are kept) of safe, compliant dental unit water
- Can use either tap or distilled water
- Once installed, no monitoring/shocking protocol is required
- Cartridge reduces bacterial exposure by eluting non-allergenic, elemental iodine into dental water
- Change every 365 days, or 240L of water
- Crosstex reminds you when it is time to replace your cartridge
All claims made based on use with potable water
End caps may be black or white