Kerr Corporation www.kerrdental.com
- 56 Clinical Evaluators
- 2156 Total Uses
- 96% Clinical Rating
- “More friendly to the treatment room and patient chair than its predecessors.”
- “My office has always used CaviWipes. CaviWipes 2.0 are the same wipes that we love but with improved features. The 2-minute efficacy is especially helpful as every minute counts with a busy work day. The wipes also seem to be more wet than the previous version which seems to allow for more surface coverage.”
- “Cleans better and is not as sticky.”
- “Effectiveness in the healthcare environment with the new emerging pathogens is important to the future of patient care.”
- “I would like to see the efficacy over time on surfaces like plastic.”
- “It took multiple wipes to disinfect a room.”
- “Compatible with most hard surfaces and doesn’t stain.”
- Cleaning and disinfection of non-porous, hard surfaces, inanimate surfaces, and non-critial instruments commonly used in clinical settings.
- 2-minute contact time that is universal for bacteria, viruses, and pathogenic fungi that is kinder to clinical surfaces.
- Highly effective, low alcohol, and quaternary ammonium formula.
- Attention to material compatibility.
CaviWipes™ is a surface disinfectant with the following features:
- Qualifies for the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogens claim for all virus types.
- On the EPA’s List N.
- 2-minute contact time for bacteria, viruses, and pathogenic fungi.
- Effective against over 40 pathogens.
- Enhanced material compatibility.