- “Easy to use, efficient polishing and great results.”
- “It’s easy to retain the surface anatomy with these polishers.”
- “I used it on zirconia crowns and the luster was great.”
- “The adjusters were very effective.”
- “The spiral wheels adapt well to all surfaces and can get into tight areas.”
- “I like that you can attach it to a latch slow speed handpiece for intra-oral use.”
- “Good selection of shapes.”
- “The polishers left a surface that was almost better than a glaze.”
- Great for adjusting screw-retained implant restorations. The intra-oral design allows for efficient adjustment without constant removal of the restoration to adjust it extra-orally.
- Use both spiral polishers to get a high gloss.
- Try using a diamond or porcelain polishing paste with the grey wheel.
- Light pressure works best.
ASAP INDIRECT+ was evaluated by 29 consultants and was used 456 times in total.
- Easy to use
- Efficient adjustment and polishing
- Adaptable spiral wheels
- Autoclavable adjusters, pre-polishers and final polishers
- Color-coded adjusters, pre-polisher and final polisher
- High concentration of diamond particles and durable silicone binder
- Suitable for all restorative surfaces
ASAP INDIRECT+ is an intra-oral, diamond polishing system for indirect ceramic restorations. The diamond-impregnated adjusters in disc, point and cylinder shapes can be used to make minor adjustments or remove scratches introduced by diamond burs during adjustments. Diamond-impregnated pre-polisher (blue) and final polisher (pink) spiral wheels provide for a high-gloss final polish. The adjusters, pre-polishers and final polishers are autoclavable. ASAP INDIRECT+ is available in a starter kit containing three adjusters (one each in disc, point and cylinder shapes), one spiral wheel pre-polisher (blue) and one spiral wheel final polisher (pink). In addition, a refill pack is available containing two polishers (1 ea: pre-polisher and final polisher), as well as refill packs containing either three pre-polishers, final polishers, or point, cylinder or disc adjusters.