- 21 Clinical Evaluators
- 225 Total Uses
- 93% Clinical Rating
- “It is the perfect viscosity and additionally we experienced no high occlusion after cementation due to the thin film thickness.”
- “I like the consistency of this product; it has the same cementation protocol for all restorations.”
- “On some of my toughest cementation cases, this product performed wonderfully.”
- “This material is very easy to apply and dispense.”
- “Easy clean up around the margins.”
- “Great for use for posts as well.”
- “I felt the multiple steps and multiple bottles was complicated.”
- “Requires refrigeration”
- Works good for seating multiple crowns at once.
- Perfect for short preparations.
- Crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, veneers and adhesive bridges made of metal, ceramic, composite, hybrid and oxide ceramics.
- Root posts and indirect core build-ups.
- Adhesive cement system with tooth and restoration primer to maximize bond.
- An adhesive cement with easy cleanup of excess material.
Visalys® CemCore is a dual-curing cement:
- For adhesive cementation of indirect restorations and root posts.
- Contains fluoride.
- Includes an initiator system for the optimization of the adhesive bond that utilizes Active Connect Technology (ACT).
- Visalys® Restorative Primer (included) is recommended as the primer for the restoration surfaces.
- For use in combination with Visalys® Tooth Primer (included).
- Available in five shades: Universal (A2/A3), Opaque, Translucent, Bleach, and Dark (A4).