- “Really good power and torque.”
- “Quieter than my usual handpieces.”
- “Performed well during the two-month test period.”
- “The Tornado LK is a workhorse.”
- Make sure suction is adequate – the water spray is heavy.
- Take care when removing burs; sometimes they are a little difficult to remove.
Tornado LK was evaluated by 8 consultants, with on average 26 uses per consultant.
- Easy to use.
- Very efficient cutting.
- Chuck firmly grips the bur.
- Good illumination and a wide field of view.
- Quiet when running.
- Minimal vibration.
Tornado LK is an air-driven, high-speed handpiece with an built-in LED light. The turbine contains ceramic bearings, extending the life of the turbine and reducing the noise level during use. The small head results in improved access and is sealed to help prevent contamination and increase bearing durability. Tornado LK has a four-port symmetrical water spray, a non-slip scratch-resistant coating, and weighs just 58
grams. It operates at 30 Watts and 55 dB and is attached to the lines using a multi-flex, Kavo-style coupler, and is available to fit Bien-Air
style couplers. Tornado LK comes with up to a 3-year warranty.
Procedures requiring use of a high-speed handpiece.
Tornado LK is designed with SteadyTorque technology, delivering a power output of 30 watts, due to the engineering of the rotor’s micron-precise shape and configuration, coupled with optimal air pressure distribution and exhaust flow. It also features Accu-Chuck PreciPlus, a vibration-canceling bur-retention mechanism, allowing for easy bur-release and removal, and ultra-quiet operation. Lastly, it features Cool Touch, a patented anti-heating feature designed to maintain the instrument’s head at a safe temperature, thus significantly decreasing patient burn injuries.