Bisco Dental Products www.bisco.com
Overview: Professional Clinical Evaluation
- 62 Clinical Evaluators
- 1114 Total Uses
- 91% Clinical Rating
- “It adhered well to dentin. I was able to build thicker amounts, and it did not wash away when I used the total-etch technique.”
- “This auto-mix dispensing tip makes the ease of placement superior to other light-cured liners.”
- “It stays where you put it and adheres very well to the tooth structure.”
- “Easy to dispense and flows nicely.”
- “Canula tip makes exact placement easy.”
- “So easy to use and my patients reported that they had no sensitivity.”
- “Opaqueness made for great visualization of where it was placed.”
- “I found it difficult to use on multiple teeth during the same visit without having to use multiple tips. The material would set quickly in the tip.”
- “A little thick and slightly runny to me.”
- Base or liner under restorations
- Use TheraBase for any questionable close encounter with the pulp.
- Press the plunger slowly with an even pressure to get the ideal flow of material.
- The tip can be pre-bent to better place the material in posterior teeth. I would recommend using the tips specifically designed for this material.
- I found it great to use in deep restorations where it was difficult to isolate the area.
- Use for minor block-outs during a crown prep when a full-blown core is not indicated.
- Great viscosity to build up areas of axial caries in deep preparations.
TheraBase is a base/liner that is:
- Calcium and fluoride releasing
- Self-adhesive utilizing MDP for dentin bonding