StellaLife VEGA Oral Care Gel
StellaLife®, Inc. stellalifehealing.com
- “Patients loved that it is homeopathic.”
- “We heard frequently that it worked better than any other product for persistent oral ulcers.”
- “Very quick relief of discomfort.”
- “We successfully used it to treat erosive lichen planus for multiple patients.”
- “It was the first time I have ever had patients ask for more of a product just to have around the house in case they needed it.”
- “My patients loved it.”
- Great for persistent erosive lichen planus and post bleaching gingival sensitivity.
- Great for a patient with swelling after surgical and nonsurgical procedures.
- Use if a patient has a bruised/uncomfortable area after a rubber dam clamp was used.
- As an alternative to a cotton swab, apply with a small plastic stirrer.
- One patient used his temporary partial denture for better gel placement.
StellaLife VEGA Oral Gel was evaluated by 5 consultants.
- Easy to use.
- Relieves pain/discomfort.
- Speeds up recovery and reduces swelling/bruising.
- Relief of pain and discomfort and to speed up recovery of oral wounds following surgical and nonsurgical procedures.
- Relief of pain/discomfort and to accelerate healing of aphthous oral ulcers, mucositis, cold sores, dry mouth, sores from dentures, and dry sockets.
- Reduce local swelling and bruising.
- Long-term daily use.
- Adjunct therapy for accelerated healing after dental surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- Natural pain relief for dry mouth, oral ulcers, dry sockets, cold/denture sores and mucositis.
Oral Care Gel consists of a homeopathic gel for in-office and home use. It is formulated to speed up healing and post-operative recovery and to provide pain relief. StellaLife VEGA Oral Care Gel is also indicated for the treatment of oral ulcerations and irritations. Individuals should refrain from eating or drinking for 20 minutes after gel application. The gel can be applied in-office immediately after treatment or at post-operative visits. StellaLife VEGA Oral Care Gel is available in a 1 oz bottle. The gel, along with an antimicrobial rinse and sublingual spray, is also part of a Recovery Kit. This product received a 96% clinical rating.