OlivaFix Denture Adhesive Cream (2018 Product Award)
Consultants’ and Patients’ Comments
- “Patients raved about it. They use it once a day and the denture stays in very tightly all day.”
- “We liked the natural olive oil base and the lack of petrolatum, paraben, and zinc.”
- “Effective and improves stability of upper dentures in particular.”
- “Easy to remove and didn’t wash out in use.”
- Use sparingly, less is more.
- Make sure the tube is kneaded to pre-mix before use.
- Warm the tube first to make the adhesive flow better into the denture.
- Store the tube upside down to reduce residue when open for use.
- Use olive oil on a cotton ball to remove residue.
OlivaFix Denture Adhesive Cream was evaluated by 28 consultants, with a total of 302 uses.
- Easy to use.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Good patient acceptance.
- Natural product.
Olivafix Denture Adhesive Cream was evaluated by 44 patients
- For denture retention.
- Olive oil-based.
- Natural – does not contain petrolatum, parabens, zinc, preservatives or color additives.
- Forms a protective film for the gums.
OlivaFix is a revolutionary denture adhesive cream formulated to provide retention for up to 24 hours for full upper dentures and exceptional hold for lower dentures. In addition to this, it is the first product that replaces all petrochemicals such as Vaseline and mineral oils contained in most denture creams by up to 35% olive oil. The product does not contain any zinc, colorants or parabens. The neutral-tasting cream has a silky smooth texture that creates a protective film over the gums. OlivaFix is available in 1.4 oz tubes. OlivaFix can be purchased in the USA and worldwide at www.myswisscare.com.