Avalon Biomed, Inc. www.avalonbiomed.com
- 23 Clinical Evaluators
- 199 Total Uses
- 90% Clinical Rating
- “I like the fact that it is pre-mixed and syringeable. It make it very easy to use in a pinch and is already the perfect consistency for placing.”
- “Much easier to place than my current MTA material and it did not wash out after placing.”
- “Easy placement and it does not discolor teeth.”
- “It is a multi-purpose material.”
- “Provided a well-sealed restoration immediately after pulp capping.”
- “Difficult to manipulate especially for small spaces – I would like a tip to try and place more directly.”
- “It stays soft. I would like it to firm up a bit more prior to restoration placement.”
- Direct pulp cap
- Indirect pulp cap
- Partial pulpotomy
- Cavity liner and base
- Pulpotomy and apexogenesis
- Perforation repair
- Root resorption
- Root apexification
- Root-end filling
- Do not desiccate the site. NeoPUTTY needs slight moisture to set
- Use a light curable glass ionomer over the NeoPUTTY prior to restoring.
- Less is more. Use a small ball burnisher to apply for indirect/direct pulp capping.
- This MTA material is already mixed and in a perfect putty form, for quick placement.
- You can restore immediately after placement of this material – this saves considerable chair time compared to other MTA materials.
- This material has a wide range of uses and can easily be your go-to material for root and pulp treatments.
NeoPUTTY (MTA) is a premixed bioactive bioceramic root and pulp treatment that is:
- Ready to use, with no mixing required.
- Does not dry out between uses.
- Calcium and hydroxide ion releasing, promoting the formation of hydroxyapatite to seal and support healing.
- Initially high in pH (basic) to promote osteogentic response when applied, allowing it to be antimicrobial.
- Highest radiopacity in its class for better placement checks and follow up.
- Resin-free for maximum bioactivity and dimensional stability.