- 8 Clinical Evaluators
- 1449 Total Uses
- 94% Clinical Rating
- “The Lexa Sterilizer offered completely dry instruments at the end of every cycle!”
- “The size of the bin and depth allows you to set cassettes flat or straight.”
- “The touch screen was great and easy to use.”
- “This is nicer, more intuitive, and more effective than our sterilizer.”
- “It is a time savings to have the system plumbed due to the autofill and drain feature; otherwise this has to be done manually.”
The Lexa Sterilizer is a steam autoclave that offers versatile cycle program options for several loads, guaranteed by the closed-door drying process with HEPA filters and the use of new water with each cycle.
- Single-use water management – providing fresh water for each cycle.
- Easy maintenance: no cleaning cycles required
- Vacuum assisted drying for “bone dry” instruments after every cycle
- Cycle recording on a USB memory stick
- WiFi enable-able for easy traceability
- Sterilization of any dental instrument or handpiece