Fusion 5 Curing Light
- “Great curing light and its low weight is impressive.”
- “Convenient cordless feature.”
- “I liked the ability to customize the curing time and curing light intensity.
- “The shape of the light makes it very easy to use, even interproximally.”
- “Buy this light!”
- “Angulation and reaching the molars was awkward; otherwise, I loved this curing light.”
- The 3-second cure time is great when placing sealants for children.
- Make sure the tip is perfectly aligned for the 3 seconds to get a high power, 3-second cure.
- Mount the charging base on the top so that you can pick it up with one hand.
- Make sure the orange shield is locked on securely.
- Use the clear plastic barrier sleeve. It prevents cross contamination and doesn’t affect curing.
- Cure the posterior teeth from the occlusal surface.
Fusion 5 Curing Light was evaluated by 13 consultants with an average of 85 uses per consultant.
- Reliable, fast cure.
- Customizable curing times.
- Comfortable for patients.
- Compact recharging unit.
- Versatile and able to cure most light-cured dental materials.
Fusion 5 Curing Light is an advanced high-powered cordless curing light that offers a uniform, laser-sharp focused beam and low heat output. The curing light operates at a wavelength of 415-490 nm, giving it the ability to cure all materials, and includes four optional light heads with wavelengths of 385-490 nm, 415 nm, 630 nm, and 420-620 nm. In Plasma Power Mode, it offers a rapid three-second cure up to a depth of 10 mm. The digital timer has 3-, 5-, 10-, 20- and 60-second settings. Fusion 5 Curing Light has a slim handpiece constructed of anodized aircraft aluminum for superior durability and ease of handling weighing 3.9 oz. It integrates with an LCD metal keypad interface and can be charged using the docking station or direct plug-in. Charging takes 90 minutes, and the battery runs 1400 3-second cures. Fusion 5 Curing Light comes with one LED light head, the main control, three curing caps (3 mm-tacking, 9 mm and 13 mm), a light shield, battery assembly, charging stand, power adaptor, stand stick pad, pack of 100 barrier sleeves, and the manufacturer’s instructions for use.
- Curing of all direct composite materials.
- Curing of other dental materials.
- Fusion 5 Curing Light can be used in pulsed mode if wished, further reducing heat generation.
- Fusion 5 Curing Light can be upgraded with optional add-ons that provide additional functions including transillumination for the detection of caries, fractures and canals, fluorescent imaging for oral lesion detection, and an option for photodynamic pain therapy.