- “The spring loaded handles are brilliant. Very comfortable and a good fit in the hand.”
- “These forceps make extractions easier. They were ready when they were handed to me.”
- “I liked the ease of holding them without having to use two of my finger to open the forceps.”
- “I really liked the serrated tips and the hinges. The beaks gripped teeth well.”
- “The blue color is distinct, and it also helps to make blood less visible.”
- “You don’t need to use a lot of pressure or force with these forceps.”
- “These forceps work nicely on deciduous teeth and are less bulky than my regular forceps.”
- Beaks on the lower molar forceps are very useful for gripping teeth fractured off at the roots.
- If you do lots of extractions, use these forceps as often as possible to reduce hand fatigue.
- Make sure the tips of the beaks are fully under the gum.
FRINGS ® were evaluated by 20 consultants, with a total of 367 uses.
- Ergonomic, spring-loaded handles.
- Auto-retraction feature.
- Serrated tips and hinges for grip.
- Available in multiple beak designs.
- Dental extractions
- Patented internal spring design for auto-retraction.
- Blue two-tone titanium finish for easy identification.
- Ergonomic grip.
- Lifetime warranty.
FRINGS ® are unique forceps with springs. They offer a spring mechanism that allows the forceps to auto-retract, removing the need to use fingers to open the forceps. They also incorporate an ergonomic grip designed to provide for optimal handling. FRINGS ® are the only forceps in the world with an internal spring featuring a never seen before patented auto-retractable technology. They are fabricated with German stainless steel for durability, a two-tone registered titanium finish, and come with a lifetime warranty. FRINGS ® are available in a wide range of the most desirable beak designs for high precision and performance – reducing the risk of tooth fracturing. The beak designs include upper incisors, anteriors, premolars, upper molars, lower molars, special cow horns for lower molars, and root forceps.