- “The spring loaded handles are brilliant. Very comfortable and a good fit in the hand.”
- “These forceps make extractions easier. They were ready when they were handed to me.”
- “I liked the ease of holding them without having to use two of my finger to open the forceps.”
- “I really liked the serrated tips and the hinges. The beaks gripped teeth well.”
- “The blue color is distinct, and it also helps to make blood less visible.”
- “You don’t need to use a lot of pressure or force with these forceps.”
- “These forceps work nicely on deciduous teeth and are less bulky than my regular forceps.”
- Beaks on the lower molar forceps are very useful for gripping teeth fractured off at the roots.
- If you do lots of extractions, use these forceps as often as possible to reduce hand fatigue.
- Make sure the tips of the beaks are fully under the gum.
FRINGS ® were evaluated by 20 consultants, with a total of 367 uses.
- Ergonomic, spring-loaded handles.
- Auto-retraction feature.
- Serrated tips and hinges for grip.
- Available in multiple beak designs.
- Dental extractions
- Patented internal spring design for auto-retraction.
- Blue two-tone titanium finish for easy identification.
- Ergonomic grip.
- Lifetime warranty.
FRINGS are unique forceps with springs. They offer a spring mechanism that allows the forceps to auto-retract, removing the need to use fingers to open the forceps. They also incorporate an ergonomic grip designed to provide for optimal handling. FRINGS are the only forceps in the world with an internal spring featuring a never seen before patented auto-retractable technology. They are fabricated with German stainless steel for durability, a two-tone registered titanium finish, and come with a lifetime warranty. FRINGS are available in a wide range of the most desirable beak designs for high precision and performance – reducing the risk of tooth fracturing. The beak designs include upper incisors, anteriors, premolars, upper molars, lower molars, special cow horns for lower molars, and root forceps.